Saturday, May 22, 2010

Feelin tired~

Seriously...

I have been feeling pretty stress! Tired . Frustrated. SICK ttm.

The thought of going to work... seriously makes me feel damn sick.

I LOVE...LOOK FORWARD TO COMING HOME TO SIN~
And when I am home, the precious dayoffs seems to fly by... TOO QUICKLY.

haiz.

I  DREAD... GOING TO WORK.

I am damn tired of this lifestyle.

sick of it.

I HATE IT.

I jus can't help myself.

Maybe it's jus a phase...
 if it is... I hope it will pass soon~

If it's meant to be,

I hope... Change comes soon!

I jus hope to be happy.

~simple~

I need a sign tonight~
Love,
AliciaYSL... (-.-)

1 comment:

chloe said...

hi alicia, glad to locate and read back your blog today! enjpy reading it. hope u are doing fine, and u mind to share your love story with youe mr b? :)