Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kiki Pre- Birthday preparation~ :)

*02JUL2010*
(I know it's overdue again~)

Well, I decided to do some shopping for Kiki on her birthday on 07JUL10... :)

The all important birthday cake! hee..

so I dropped in on Pet Safari @ VivoCity~ :)
Look at the wonderful doggie menu!

They have EVERYTHING~

and it all look so sweet and delicious. :)
Doggie donuts... :)

And they come in different flavours...

Pandan , Strawberry, cheese ...ETC...

I got Kiki the strawberry donut and the pandan and strawberry bone thingy..ehehehee..

SHE LOVES IT.
And they even have doggie curry puff!!!

And I gotta say my baby girl absolutely adore it!

well, I popped them into the microwave to warm it up a little for my baby girl... and the smell... is ...sooooo...yummy!


Doggie cookies!!!

So adorable!
The cake!

I got my girl a pink one!!! :)
And thats me... looking awestruck and impressed by the varitety of doggie treats! :)
erm... deciding... which one should mummy get for my baby???? :)
And they have custom design cake too... :)
And Kiki met a friend there too... :)

*Hachiko*

And she is younger than Kiki neh~
This little boy here LOVEEE my girl so much...

dun they look so so so adorably huggable! :P
Mommies gossipping chit chatting...yak yak yakking~~~~~

After getting our stuffs, we brought Kiki for fresh air and sunny blue sky.

Nice weather~ :)I like.
The boy and his dog... :)

Nice shot, Mr B.
Last but not least, My baby girl enjoying her delicious treat! :P
And I guess that shall be all for today... :P

Will be flying off to Adelaide tomoro... :)

And I'm not gonna lie...
*I miss you*

Someone told me this...
*Sometimes, you gotta let go of the good things in life...*
*so the next better things can come along~*

I pray hard for it to come soon! :)

Love,
Alicia

No comments: