Friday, September 23, 2011

FLB7@SOUL


Hey people!

I'm mad excited!!!
cuz I will be selling some of my lovely clothes in  FLB7@Soul this sat! :)

This will be first time I'm tending to a booth at a flea. 
And I will be selling some of my clothes (most of them only worn once or twice or even brand new) at very cheap cheap prices!!!!
Many of the pieces are brought overseas, unique and not available in Sin... :)

So ladies, do come down and say HI this sat! hehe..

FLB FLEA
24th September Saturday (WHICH IS TMR! heee)
1-8pm
ODEON Towers
331 North Bridge Road
next to Bras Brasah Complex

This is jus a very brief preview of wat is available babes!
There's gonna be much more goodies! hehe..

Lovely Clothes
SHOESSSSS
Accessories

Check it out! (*.*)
Lotsa of Fabulous online Blogshop goodies will be available too!!!
Thanks to my online shopping addiction!

And Lastly, there's gonna be a small collection of KikiBaby's clothes!!!

Check out her...
Leopard prints collection
Hello Kitty crop Tee
Juicy inspired jumper
Cute Lil Navy doggie Jumper
Chanel Inspired top
Santarina dress
hoodies
dresses
and so much more!

Finally, There's gonna be XXS collection of doggie clothes for really tiny newborn pups going at really low prices... (due to Kiki growing out of em~)
So ppl who jus bought their pup, pls do check us out! :)
OMG.

I'M SO SO SO EXCITED!

If you guys are ard, do drop by to jus say HI even if you r not buying anything~ :)
Alicia LOVE meeting new friends! :)

seeeeee ya'll soonest!

LOVE,

No comments: