Sunday, January 3, 2010

*Some Love from L.A~*

*Some Love from L.A., California @ 1700hrs,02012010~*

*Lovin' L.A. ... but.... ..... ..... *
*I'M SO READY TO GO HOME NOW!!! :S*

Jus tried Japanese Pork Katsu Curry from "CURRY HOUSE" ... (highly recommended by my colleagues...)
I had it "Extra hot"...though it's reallie not that Spicy... :P

I would say.... It's reallie "so-so" ...

The pork is little too tough for me...

No pics though...haha... as I am simply too lazy~ :P

I so miss home... especially... my little darling right below.... :)

Anyway... My first day of 2010 was great... :)

*Company dinner in L.A. *
My set of crew....

Last flight of 2009...

First flight in 2010... :)
This is Gylleann ... Alicia and Sandra...

Totallie LOVE Gylleann Cammie... so tempted to get one!!!
*US *

*F4* haha~
*"n" to Gylleann sweet... Thank so much for the falsies... my very first gift in 2010! cheers~*
HAPPY 2010 ppl!
*My very first camwhoring in 2010~*

Lovin' the word "FIRST" now... :P






Alicia's coming home soon~
....and HAPPY ME...
will finally get a 7 days break from work!!!
*hooray!!!*
*Can't wait~*

Love,
Alicia

No comments: