Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas post~

HiHi...
Christmas was awesome this year~ :)

*A short picture post*

 
Spent christmas eve with my beloved friends~
                                                             Yuan Ying, Noi, ME, Xiagek...

                                                                   Plus a few friends~
It was abit boring at first ... but things picked up. It was mad fun! :)
The company was good. :)

                                                          The ppl were so fun!

                                                                     *Merry Christmas*




My Christmas this year was pretty busy...
Spent it with my friends...
With my family...
And on Christmas day, flew off to maldives.

so... everything was a mad rush.
I dun even remember sleeping at all...

All I know is that... I was so happy... that my adrenaline level is so high...
I dun even feel tired.

I'm so grateful I met so many nice and fun people this few days! :)
Here are some pictures from Maldives...

Me preparing to go enjoy the beautiful beach~

YAY !!! I'm so going to the beach now!!!!! :P
                                    It's so breezy and comfortable here...Everything is so beautiful!!!
                                                                         I so love it~ :)
                                            Look at what I found~ Even the crab looks so photogenic.:)
                                                    *So relaxing~*
                                                     HERMIT CRAB!!!!
                                                     UBER CUTE! :)
                                               *love*
                                             This is my first time holding onto the hermit crab!
                                              Hey Hermit~ I so love you! (*.*)
                                                I so love everything here..
                                        

Ok... And I finally touchdown this morning~

It's Monday!
And...

I hate Monday.
Uber boring!
sigh~

love,
Alicia

No comments: