Wednesday, December 22, 2010

*Anti-social*

Yes, I am rather anti-social.
I choose my friends to hang out with rather selectively... :(

And I dun reallie befriend ppl base on a "I've hang out with u once, so we are good friends" attitude...
If I adopt this attitude, I will have thousands of friends.
I'm not judging anyone.
Cus, I understand It's nice to have loads of friends...
But for me. It's just pointless to have thousands of friends...
Who dun even know me.

And I dun reallie befriend people base on "Face" value...
And I hate ppl to befriend me base on looks... or my job... etc...
Though to be realistic... It is hard not to pratise this in this world, esp in the virtual world...
But I try... at least.
*Though I am guilty of it sometimes too... *

Yeah... it's rather contradicting. ha.

But it would be reallie nice for someone to befriend you cuz they see that something special bond in you... right?

Yeah... Like a fairytale. ha.

Anyway...

Though I may seem rather quiet at times,
It just because I reallie dunno wat to say...
And I dun wanna speak for the sake of speaking...

Though I may seem rather stuck up at times...
It's because I am rather shy...
And I dunno how to break the ice first.. :)

I prefer to befriend ppl who are genuine and sincere.
I prefer friends who are happy and positive.
I prefer friends who are fun and caring.
I prefer friends who loves me for who I am... :)

And sometimes, I reallie dunno how to respond to ppl who are over friendly on the very first attempt.
Because it's like... Hey. I dun even reallie know u...

Maybe I warm up to ppl slower than the rest.

But gimme some time.
I'm sure I'll get there!

Still learning~
Bit by bit.

I'll learn to open up~ :)

And anyway,
Though I always tell myself...
There is no fairytale story in this real world.

But deep inside this lilttle fragile heart of mine,
I still hope for a fairytale of my own~ :)

*dreamer*

"yes... continue dreaming babe"
(^.-)

 
Love,
AliciaYSL

No comments: