Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy girl.

Hiya~
Am not very motivated to blog nowadays~
Am very lazy these days~

Anyway, Back from my short trip...
LOVE IT.
Really enjoyed myself~
Sharing a few pics here~
Will share more when I get more photos... :)
Anyway, Came back from the trip with some reallie HUGE pressies from the Mosquitoes there!
The mozzies there are really commando trained lor!
hehe...
My arms swelled up to almost doubled its size!
but thankfully, it has all subsided now~ :)
It was so nice to not think bout work and truly relax for a few short days!
It was even nicer to be with my loves~ :)

Let's do it again next month? (^,^) hehe...
*can't wait for the next one*
Back home with my baby girl!
Totally LOVE her much!
This is how she sleeps in the car!
haha..
so cute!
LOVES to sleep on my lap~ :)
Have been in the awfully playful mode!
Could it be cuz the holidays are approaching?
but wat has it gotta to do with me! haha...

YAY!
My leave starts next month~
can't wait~

Now going to bed...
preparing for a short & lovely day tmr~ :)

Love,
Aliiiiiciaaaa~
P/S Thanks for pampering me once more~ (*.*)

No comments: