Sunday, May 15, 2011

Naturel~

Hehey!

was in L.A for the past week!
And it was Awesome!!!! :)

so..
was I missed back in sunny homeland... hehe.. (:

Or maybe you guys been missing my baby girl more... ? hehe... :)
This month...
Let's go Au'Naturel!

I've been receiving comments bout my good skin recently...
yup...onli recently... :S

so decided to camwhore a lil bare-faced! :P

my lil secret skincare routine:
Been masking and mosturizing religiously! :)
Imma a strong believer in consistently masking and mosturizing well.
And of course the right skincare products HELP tremendously. :)

I've always been rather self-concious of baring all~
But with the right skincare products.
And of course diligence...
I've got some of that lost confidence back.
haha..

Let's see how long this lazy girl can be consistent. haha.. :)

And the feeling of baring it all is surprisingly refeshing! :)

ok..
This post is so random.
Cuz I'm jus super tired.
(Jus touchdowned from LA this morning...)

And I've been busy running errands...
Spending some Quality time with my baby girl~
(well.. I bathed her. and she hates it. hehe.. )

cuz I'm going off for short and hopefully rejuvenating trip to indonesia tmr for 3 days.

OMG.
I'm so excited.
YAY!

seeya soon!

Love,
Licia~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mind shring what are the skincare products you use? :)