Thursday, October 13, 2011

Milano love~

I was in Milan the last week!
And, I totally LOVE it! *.*

It's so beautiful and "european"!
hehe
The people there are so chill and relax~

LOVE the weather!
Fantastic!!!
A lil chilly but sunny & bright!
*Duomo*
Catholic church~

Even though I have been to Milan quite alot , but the beauty of this country jus never seems to bore me!
Especially LOVE the designer streets! hahaha!
In milan, wherever you go, you see doggies!
You can see stylish italians walking their dogs along the shopping street, in the mall, along restaurants...
It's not even surprising to see the precious companion in Chanel or Hermes~

The people there are really responsible pet owners.
Their doggies are well tamed even sophiscated~
Many of the doggies are really well groomed~
The owners NEVER fail to clean up after their doggies poo...

Jus love this culture so much!
How nice if I can bring my Kiki everywhere with me without ppl staring!

After some time exploring...
It's finally time to feed our famished tummy with some awesome italian deli!
hehe
Thats my friend, Joyce... busy capturing the beautiful sights of Milan!
She's really good at what she does~ *pro!*

You can see... she doesn't even stop when we are eating! haha...
ok...
The food was really delicious!!!!
but I'm so sorry...
as yours truly was so hungry.
I attacked the food even before I remembered to take pics.. haha...
so the only pic was this FANTASTIC Parma Ham pizza with Rucola (Rocket leaves) ...
 Oh well... I had carbonara btw... hehe

*YUMS*

And btw...
This drink below is simply awesome!
A lil pricy but uber nice!

It's like fanta orange but wayyyyy better!
So end of day 1.
we made a stop at the supermarket.

And these are some of my loots..
hehe
Parma Ham (2 pkt ...by now only left with 1..thks to mom n me!)
Rucola (Rocket leaves)
Lambrusco red wine
(my friend introduce this to me , she said it is super nice! gonna try it soon!)
More loots from the supermarket

Hello kitty tissue!!! haha
apparently, it is only available in Milan! hehe..

Kinder bueno mini cakes(this is yum! )
sweets (The tic tac is XXL box.. haha)
Grapes (I always buy grapes & cherries from european or states country as they are really sweet& fresh!)
End of Day 1 !!!
P/s I almost got pickpocket on the train otw back to hotel!!! :S
It was a scary scary scary experience!
And it never fails to happen to me every single time I am in Milan.
Maybe I look like a easy target... :(
It's always the gypsy!!!
HAIZ...
everyone! pls be careful when holidaying in Milan...
It is by far, of all the country I travelled to... the highest Pickpocket de!
Anyway, it was a early start the next day!
And I overslept! damn!!!!!
even with a wakeup call by my friend katrina...
I massively overslept !!!
Leaving me with only 20min to prepare!

*Phew*
Lucky I manage to make it in the nick of time! :P
Anyway, we stop for a cup of hot chocolate along the way to warm ourselves up in the chilly morning~

And it was freaking 3 euro...
And guess what...
It sucks!
(As u can see below...)
Nevertheless, it didn't spoil us girls mood for shopping!!! :)
Ok, so we were so busy shopping ...
I didn't have time for pictures!
haha...
so , jus make do with the minimal pics!hehe...
sweet sweet Katrina~
pretty pretty Joyce~
Satisfied but Famished girls!
esp ME!!!
HAHAHAAA...
I was like munching biscuits along the way!
I wonder how the other two girls can survive with no food jus shopping!!!!
My damage~
LOVELOVELOVE my patent prada shoes!
prada tote
Prada long wallet
LOVELOVELOVE the P. shades! hahahaha..
I am usually never a big fan of sneakers!
But I'm jus so in love with this pair of Sneakers from ASICS by Onisuka Tiger! :)
My new shades!
My old shades! (Actually one of them... haha)
And the new one!
which is better?
I love them both.
Finally!
DINNER!!!!

For the love of Parma Ham rucola pizza~
we love it.
so we're having it again!
My seafood marinara pasta~
Deliiiciiioussssss~
And the "to die for" italiano tiramisu!


And thats all for the trip... hehe...
abrupt ending...hehe..
Looking forward to the next Milan trip!!!
*YAY*

xoxo
Alicia
All pictures above are taken by the da *Iphone*, which I can no longer live without.
Iphone takes great pics!!!
I no longer really need a camera!
It's jus so convenient while travelling!

LOVE APPLE PRODUCTS!

so so so sad to hear about steve jobs~

you have been a big a part of my life~
Can't imagine the world without the genius of Steve Jobs~

*RIP*
*we love you forever*
*Your legacy stays on forever*
p/s I'm so gonna get Iphone 4s!
(^.-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you are safe... If ever these pickpopcket get aggressive, just give them the money. Its your blessing you have met those who are NOT so egoistic about their failure that they will follow you back to your hotel & "mark" you... Just be safe.

Anonymous said...

MAy i know whre did u get the black skirt you wore on the 5th photo from your fb photos, mobile uploads?

AliciaYSL said...

Hey babe.. I got the black skirt from H&M Los Angeles... :)