Sunday, December 4, 2011

hiya loveliest~

Hi Loveliest!
So I have been a lazy girl neglecting this space here...

anyway... I CHOPPED my hair off!!! heh
This is my long looonng hair...
Totally loving my shoulder length hair now!
I did my hair in Korea...
Permed, colout n cut!
The service is superb!
And I totally LOVE the end result too!
And undeniably, I can't imagine mustering enough courage to have such drastic changes to my precious tresses in singapore. Frankly, I jus dun trust the hair stylist here.
No doubt about it, there was some language barrier when doing my hair in Korea...
But I guess jus stepping into the hair salon in Korea, with the hairstylist all sporting gorgeous hair!
I feel that I could totally be at ease with them handling my hair...

And most importantly, it is not too hard to manage my hair in singapore... :)
And I was in San Francisco for the "Black Friday Massive sale" @ midnight!
but you know wat...the seasoned shopoholic who's always on the lookout for a bargain "Alicia", is super duper disappointed in the sale.

Nothing to rave abt.
Factory outlet prices in States is so much better!!!

Ironically , my best buy for the night?
BOO the pomeranian book! :)
uber CUTE!
My baby Kiki!
She's a happy healthy lovely.. super manja girl!

I strongly believe pomeranian are the cutest!!!!
MAX LOVE!
Anyway, I have been instagram-ing pretty regularly...
And have been posting some of my everyday dressup!
jus sharing them here~ :)

winter getups in San Francisco!
Loving the top from MDS Collection!
Awesome, unique n super comfy!
kinda into polka dots now...
Have been eyeing them in VIVI magazine~
checkout the polka dot leggings!
MUST HAVE!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this polka dot blouse!
The material is awesomest!
Lovin the white shirt from H&M ...
Lovin the high waist shorts too!!! :)
Jacket from Taipei...
Blouse - MY MOM'S! haha...
The whole outfit is from Forever21! :)
winter clothes!brrrr
wat I wear beneath the heavy winter coat! :)
and that's all love~
heading to Taipei once again for a short family trip!
I'm so glad to have time off work for abt 11 days!
but time seems to fly by too quickly...

Kinda of upset christmas gotta work.

I'm so exhausted and tired out.

I BADLY NEED A BREAK.

hoping to get time off work for one year next year!!!
I hope and I wish and I pray!

please
please
please
please
?!?!?!

nites love~
sugar dreams~

No comments: