Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!

Love,
KikiBaby 2011
This is kikibaby's 2nd Christmas!!!
And ain't she jus so adorable! :)

Well... I make it a point to do a mini photoshoot for her on special occasions like chirstmas... to mark her growth each year!

And Iphone is incredible yet again...
Its magical christmas theme this year!

It has been really chilly at night these days , thanks or no thanks to the rainy weather... -_-

So kikibabys has been back to slping in PJs...
And she jus looks so innocently sweet in her dreams!

I jus LOVE her so much!
And I never get tired of looking at her, playing with her, cleaning up after her, smelling her...
so much love from a such a small lil darling~

Anyway, How r u guys gonna spend ur magical chirstmas?
Mine's gonna be up in the air!
kinda boring!
I know...
-__-

But nevertheless, chirstmas is abt the spirit of giving and sharing!
I totally enjoy shopping for each and every individuals for christmas!
My christmas pressies for all my lovely friends and family!

WOOHOOOO~
It's a mountain, I know~

I lugged it back all the way from Los Angeles, this year.
I had to sit on my luggage to close it~ LOL.

But knowing that its gonna bring a smile, makes all the effort so worth it!

ITS RAINING AGAIN!
I HATE GLOOMY WEATHER~

It has been raining these days~
wat dreadful weather!

My christmas wish this year?
I hope next year... I can be a much happier, kinder and sweeter girl~ :)
And I pray that Kiki baby, my dearest family and beloved friend, can be as healthy and as happy as can be!


Merry Christmas to all my loveliest!
From me to you~

Love
AliciaYSL

No comments: