Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Abnormal Friday!

It all started as a normal Friday afternoon...

4 Girls, 1 lil girl ...

Shopping along Orchard road.. .:)

when 5 girls get together...

Wat do  we do?

CAMWHORING NEH~ :) hee..


Xiagek n her friend who is sweet and shy... Yuan Ying~ :)
HAPPY Xianoi n me... :)
This picture is nice eh~

SO... BFF~

So we try our own version too... hehe..
But we fail terribly...
haha

cuz we aren't sweet young things anymore! :S

TIME IS FLYING BY TOO QUICK.
I also wanna be fresh face like em~ :P
Then XiaGek Whipped out her super nice lipstick...

Then everyone decided to try it on,
...and...
ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE...haha..

We started camwhoring openly at Forever 21...

and everyone's lookin at us...

but...

seriously, who gives a damn???? :P
See... Our pucker's sexay huh!

I absolutely love this colour...
Sweeeetttt~

Kiss me kiss me kiss me!
Escalator also can camwhore!
Waiting for the lift!
nice~~
Not fogertting the wild lil girl~

I love RAD n Leopard Prince mom!
And Alicia JieJie lurves you!
Trying to make her laugh...

but she very got character one!
Only laugh when the cammie is pointed at her face!
Guess where are we?
The Baby room!!!

My first time in there... And look...
Adult toilet ...
n
Kids toilet...

cute neh!
While the girls are busy touching up,,,

I decided to camwhore with BB...
And then I had this crazy idea to take "ANTM" shot with BB...
but she started crying so loudly...

then I start to panic...haha...

SEE MY WORRIED FACE.

I'm so not ready to be mommy!
And then I finally succeeded to take the pics...

Got "feel" not?
ahahaha...

but look at BB's face. So unhappy! :S
And now, the four adults!

cute also la!
Oh we love our lips~
Becareful. I ROAR!
HEE...
Xianoi wanted to do the "ANTM" pose too!!!

but it ends up looking cute instead!
We all in such a high and happy mood...

we decided to go dancing! :)

And It's my first time dancing with Michelle...
and it's her birthday!!!

neat!
DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!
wheeeeeeeeeee~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!

I HOPE U ENJOY URSELF!!!! (^.^)
And I dunno wats up...
And the stupid "peace" sign keeps coming up! :P

erm... ok...
*World peace pls*
hee...

Went to take pics with Michelle outside the Merlion!

It's my first time taking pics with the BACK of the merlion neh!!!
haha!
It was a great night girls!!!
And it's even more fantastic that we are all sober! :)
Noi and Me relaxing, enjoying the beautiful night view!!! :)

I can sit there all night~
Michelle is so hyper!!!

while me and noi look so tired...haha...
*Old already la* :(

*Happy Birthday Babe once again! * :)
To my dearest friend, Xia Noi...

Thanks for the trememdously fun night!!!
I reallie enjoy myself!

*Cheers*
I'm so coming back to Singapore soon!!!

Wait for me!!!

Till then,
Have fun peeps!

Lovelove,

AliciaYsl

1 comment:

amitaaphua said...

i had alot of fun too! even though i never drink much at all..but i still enjoy partying with you! i'm glad i didnt choose to be lazy and went with you in the end! :)