Monday, September 6, 2010

Munich Part 2

Welcome to Munich CITY! :)

Love the building in Europe! :)
So Romantic...

I so love the old European "feel" of all these building...
Walking along the streets, with the breezy wind in my face~

*nice ... very nice. * :)

Uber sweet n pretty Lili~
Sexay !

Lover her body and tan!

Random pictures taken in a shop..hehe...

*I LOVE DOGS! *
I found Hello Kitty here! :P
HARLEY DAVIDSON in a shop!
hey.  How do me and Harley look? heee...
SO COLOURFUL~
The police in Munich drives BMW!!!

Dun play play ah... :P
Somehow, the locals thinks it is very funny when I am snapping this pic...haha...

very funny meh?
we walk untill very tired le...

haha...

*rest legs*
BUSKERS!
He says "HI" with much love from Munich~
Lovely fruit stalls~
CHERRIES~

My very first time trying fresh cherries...
And it is very nice!!! yummy!

but...

I think I ate too much...
in the end kena tummyache!

boo~
(-_-)
My favourite Part of the trip!!!

shopping in Munich!!!

FINALLY.... HAHA...
We were at the supermarket when we saw this uber adorable dog... hee ..
And he super love LILI lor...
*Jealous*
He is tied to a stand waiting obediently for his owner... so sweet...

I love the way things work here...

so relax and carefree!

ppl can bring their dogs into the shopping centre, cafeteria, supermarket...everywhere!
cool eh!

While Yours truly here gotta smuggle mine all the time! :S

And the owner can jus leave the dog by the entrance, no need to worry that ppl would steal their doggies...
nice...

In Singapore, I bet my dog would be gone long time le...
boo~
Back in our hotel...

There is antique car at the lobby of our hotel!!!

And this one is HUGE!

and I love it!!!

I wan one on my wedding day~ hee...
so cool right?

And I touch it!!!!! :P
My Damage!!! :S

Very poor le...

5 Bags in total!

SHIAT!
But I LOVE EM' ALL!!!

shiat shiat! :P
so happy~
For my lil sister~ :)
This one is for mommie!!!
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

MIUMIU!!!!

miumiu makes me very happy!!!!
MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE
again~

hehe...

My new prada wallet!

Only one left, I had to get it!

lovelove~

I love munich max!

I will be back again!

wait for me~ :)

Love,
Alicialicia


*Jus pamper me pls*


No comments: