Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MAGNIFICENT MUNICH 2010!!! :)


HIHI~

It's been awhile since I last updates neh...

cuz I'm so so so busy neh!

Anyway,I was in Munichlast month and it's so so so beautiful~

so, I'll just let the pics do the talking neh~

*ENJOY*

So Beautiful right? The view...

In my opinion, I find this view so much more beautiful than Taj Mahal! :)
My super nice Colleague ... She's a uber sweet girl. :)
Great shot? eh.. hehe... I like~
I jus love the flowers here... or should I say overseas...

Somehow Singapore flowers can never be so fresh and so vibrant~
My guess is because of the weather and climate... but whatever... Jus Enjoy the flowers! haha..
This little girl here is so cute!!!! :)
Dun u just love the greens!

and.. the rundown steps... :)
AWESOME VIEW ...

Look at how well maintain the garden is~

SO FAIRYTALE! :)
While walking back to the tour bus with the gang.....

.....................................
Alicia pick this up! hee...
Actuallie, I dunno why I picked it up...

probably for good luck or something haha...

but...

look at it.

It's as big as my face~ :P

And then we move on to another place.

It's supposedly to be the place with the Hansel and Gretel cottage place...

but we couln't find it :S

Nevertheless, this place is equally charming!
I C E - C R E A M!!!
So cute! The serviette! :P
Yayyay!!! I so love ice- cream!

more than chocolate in fact!!!hehe...
A CASTLE!

and I love how blue the sky is~
We so love taking pictures! heee~
The local kids playing around ...

so carefree~

I miss the days ~
And there is so so so beautiful waterfall surrounding the place~
Yet another castle!

It apparently is the castle for *The Sleeping Beauty*~

awww~

HOW ROMANTICA~
I look a lil tired ya?

haha.. .

cuz I was really sick thru out. A lil food poisonin!

But still I went along with the tour as I really dun wanna miss out on all this fun!
and It's so worth all the pain! :)

Seriously, The sleeping beauty Castle is so breathtakingly perfect, I can't stop snapping pics!

This is what I call....BREATHTAKING~
SEE... all of us are so so so happy!

Another castle!

Jus by looking at this pic, u can feel how great the weather is in Munich!
The locals love relaxing around the castle...

If I stay here, I wouldn't mind jus lying on the green grass, staring into the blue blue sky all day...

with the cool wind blowing into my hair~
 how nice.
I love the castle gates!

It remind me of how the lords and Knights charges thru on their white horses...thru the gate!

SUAVE.

Queing to get into the castle... Can't wait~ :P
Photo Taking is not allowed within the castle... :S

So... Your truly, totally risk my life by taking the three pictures below la.

then the tour guide told me off in front of tons of tourist...

"No Photo-Taking pls !!!"

Hmmmpppff!

so....Pls hor.. SLOWLLLLYYY ENJOY THE PICS PLEEEAASSSEEE!!! :)

HAHA

Anyway, This is the interior of one of the corridors of the castle~
The traditional window...
The interior of the castle is really extravagant and lavish.

It's better than any modern 5-star hotel these days...

Like wat they say...

*Truly fit for a king! *

I would Love to live in one!!! :) LOVE.
me and the tickets for the castle...

After a looonnng day~

seriously, sight-seeing when I am sick is no joke!

so so so tiring andn xing ku!!! :S

But I'm so glad I did it.

worth every pain, like I say again!

so.. .this is the ened of Munich Part 1.

Part 2 coming up soon...stay tune!

Love,
Alicia

*You know you miss me*
*Forgive the tired look.. no make up~ heh~ *
*nitenite*

No comments: