Wednesday, April 27, 2011

黃金獵犬!!舞后!!.

ENJOY!


OMG! SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) AHAHA...

I think I love dogs more than human... ahahaha... HOW????? :P

Anyway...more pics of my super nice floral dress below for the benefit of some dress lovers who commented on it! :)
I personally adore it!!! :)

Ok... I know the pichas are a little grainy and blur... Cuz it was taken from a phone...

And I didn't even know it was taken. ahaha...
so forgive me for all my wierd expressions... haha...

And... yes... I am KTV-ing.
One of my favourite hobbies. ahaha...

But anyway... I am grateful that my friend took these pics... cuz... Now I can showcase a lil bit more of this floral dress... :)

It's casual, sweet, feminie,so summer feel... It's chiffon btw. Love the material! :)
Drop me an email at Alicia-yong@hotmail.com for more enquiries...:)



Lovelove,
Alicia *In love with the nerd!*

No comments: