Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This April is for W. (*.^)

April with Wendy!
AWESOME!
April has been a real roller coaster ride.
Lotsa of UPS.
A HELLUVA DOWNS. thks.

W brightens up my dull April... ahahaa...
My April is full of surprises!
Somebody up there seems to be prolonging my April fool.
But for most part of the joke. I am a happy girl. :)
I need a guilding light.
Cuz you know... the surprises are kinda confusing...
Anyway.. the girl is kinda busy neh...
walking super fast with me tagging behind~ boo...
The girl having contact lens problem. :)
With me camwhoring happily behind... hehe...
Love my lenses from taipei! :)
Anyway...
2 NYC (New york city) and 1 TPC (Taipei city)
Lotsa of bunking in~
Lotsa of impulse shopping~
Lotsa of fun~

Jus love this girl!!!!
Taipei for work.
Taipei for holiday!
I so need a holiday bad.
Camwhoring in the room.
So LOVE her HUMONGOUS BOW.
haha...
ok...
So I've been so busy to be blogging properly.
But for most part of it is cuz I am lazy...
haiz...

Will try to update more!
NYC tmr with LOVE~
Can't wait~

lovelove,
Alicia
*World peace*

2 comments:

chloe said...

hi alicia, where u got the floral dress u wearin? so pretty!

AliciaYSL said...

hey babe... got it from a blogshop... but it was awhile back...think no more stocks le...

Email me at Alicia-yong@hotmail.com
if u wanna know the blogshop add...

Or if u wanna buy it from me as dun think there is more stocks for that dress...
will post more pics of it. :)