Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Team Hoyt *LOVE YOU!!!*

One day, a son asks his father: "Daddy, will you run the marathon with me?"
The father answered yes and both ran their first marathon together.
One day, the son asks his father if he wants to run the marathon with him again and the father answers yes.
The both run the marathon together again.
Then one day, the son asks his father: "Daddy, will you run the Ironman with me?" (the Ironman is the toughest...it requires a 4km swim,180km biking and 42km running...)
The father says yes again.

This all sounds easy... but check this video out.


I was so touched by the video , it brought tears streaming down my face...

Daddy Hoyt, You are my inspiration. Your strength , determination and courage is a miracle!
Son Hoyt, You are my Sunshine. Your lovely personality, your faith , your never give up attitude despite ur disability is a breath of fresh air... no doubt bout it as inspirational as your dad!

Because of Team Hoyt...
I know now...
Life may not need to be perfect .
Life do not need to be a bed of roses...

LOVE will bring us thru~

And many times, I did think of wat if... one day, my loved ones is met with an accident... and they become a vegetable...

And The thought of it... to be honest. HORRIFIES me to death.
But today, Team Hoyt taught me...

It's fine. It's may not be that bad.

All you need is...
A great dose of love for one another...
A great dose of courage to keep one another up!
A big positive attitude to life!
A never give up attitude on each other!
Wat is a vegetable. It is only a term for doctors.
We are human ... we define who we wanna be in life.
We are not something the doctors define us as... jus because we may not be as healthy as we like.
I guess...we will pull thru~

I feel so inspired from thir pair of father and son...
Strangely, I am not that afraid anymore...

I will learn from your strength and determination everyday.
And when the time comes, I hope... I can be as strong as you guys.

Thank you to Team Hoyt for everything you guys have been doing...
You are doing a damn well of great job!
CHEERS!

Love,
Aliciaysl...

No comments: