Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear Michael.

I was watching Michael Jackson on  Channel 5 today~
And I was suddenly filled with a overwhelming urge to blog about this incredible King of Pop.

Dear Michael,

You were...

Someone I never really knew.

I never really listen to ur songs.
I never ever watched u perform.
I dun really read about your news.

I only know that u r MEGA FAMOUS.

But today I chance upon ur concert telecast on local tv.

And you are awesome.

Amazing. 
MAGICAL. 

Wat can I say... No words can describe.

Your voice ... Flawless.
Your dance... Mesmerizing.
Your personna ... I can't even use words to describe how amazing you are.

I can literally feel you coming to live. thru the TV box. 

Tat's how good you are.  

You are so real as a person. (In my eyes) ...

I used not to understand ...
Wat's the big deal abt Michael Jackson.

But now I learnt.

I can't just listen to wat they say.
I gotta see it.
I gotta hear it.
Experience MYSELF.

I can't say I am a fan.
For it would be so unfair to all your true fans who had been loving you unconditionally thru the years.

But...
I reallie do love you.
I love you as a person.
The person you are.

Never afraid of change.
Never afraid to experiment.
Never afraid of being different.
Never afraid live your life. YOUR WAY.

The Michael Jackson way.


You are an inspiration.

And I hope you are happy now...wherever you may be.

R.I.P

My dear Michael .

Your legacy lives on~
Our love goes on~

*You are not alone*

Love,
AliciaYSL

No comments: