Wednesday, June 2, 2010

STUFFED WITH FOOD!!!!!!!!!

FOOD FOOD and MORE FOOD!

Watched Sex and the city with Mr B...

The show is fantastic!
ENJOYED IT!
The clothes were amazing!

Early start at Crystal Jade for my favourite Dim Sum Breakfast~

Seriously, other than it's Dim Sum, I actuallie dun reallie love Crystal Jade very much...

so, here you go..

I think I was commenting in the first pic that I dun have a cleavage... so there... I decided to fake some! boo~
Loads of yummy foodie coming up!

The century egg is love~
I finished the whole plate by myself as Mr B. doesn't take it...
Order wrongly...
some fried wanton with sweet and sour sauce...

I didn't reallie fancy though Mr B. like it!

Lotus leaf rice...
I like~
a must for dim sum!
This is reallie nice!
YUMMY!!!

wat can I say!
As u can see...before we can snap a pic... I already took one le... :P
I LOVE EGG TARTS!

esp... MINI TARTS!!!
After a super delicious Brunch, we rushed to watch sex and the city...

After the show, headed to my home...

Pick up my Babygirl Kiki...

And we headed to a nearby mall...

And we was hungry again!

So we snacked on KFC!
And then... my Favourite Hobby!

Feeling like an  "Obasan" shopping in the supermarket...

My Favourite Supermarket : NTUC Fairprice

HAHAHA...

And I only share this exclusive hobby with my love ones... hee..

Frozen Food!
lovelove
LOVE the Japanese Food section ...
Wat should I buy... so many choices!
Not only does Mr B pamper me... He reallie dotes on Kiki baby too!

He bought delicious chicken and cheese meat dinner for her!

A rare treat for Kiki ...
haha...

As her very strict mummy controls her diet strictly due to health issues...

besides, I reallie dun wanna spoil her~

Looking my "Baobei" wolfing down her food!
And then we went to have some Korean Food...

And apparently, this is a reallie popular joint...
we gotta wait for more than half hour to get a table...

It was fully packed!

And mind you...it's not fastfood prices.

but seriously, The food is good!
A tired me after all the waiting!

I HATE WAITING!
After ordering and some waiting,
Here comes the sumptous spread~
This BBQ pork ribs is HEAVENLY!

MUST TRY!
Enjoying my meal!
Abrupt end.

Thanks, My dear Mr B...  Jus wanna say, I appreciate everything you have done~

And I reallie enjoyed myself, though it's jus simply a day with you~

I feel happy and contented... completed~

LOVE,
Alicia

No comments: