Friday, June 4, 2010

Pan-Pacific With Mr. B...

Will be leaving for a long 8 days to Korea and San Francisco tomoro...

Was actuallie looking forward to the flight till something crop up... haiz... TIMING not right.

Alicia cross my finger and hope everything turns out as I wished!!! :)
*I really really want this so much!*

Anyway... due to me being so busy and all.... I have no time to blog properly.

I NEEDA A BREAK....

The good news is...it's coming soon! :) YAY!!!

Anyway,  I was @ Pan Pacific Hotel with uber sweet Mr B. last week....

And it was............... simply sweet and gorgeous. :)

Some short clips of me  having fun.

I may look like a crazy woman in some scenes.... BE WARNED. hahahaha...

Loads of pics... will blog properly bout it!

Me running around in the room with Kiki...


Yes. u guess it! I manage to "smuggle" her in . :P

But... she behaved well. :)


Me teasing Kiki on the bed...

"Towel-Fight" With Kiki...



Will miss my Mr B. and My darling Kiki~
Love my precious so much~
AliciaYSL

No comments: