Saturday, August 8, 2009

(^.^ )

Flying off to Shanghai in about 10 hours ~

(-.-)

Anyway... Met up with long time friend Rena few days ago...

Celebrated her big "30" ... (belated though) ...

Due to me not being in town on her actual birthday... haiz~

*I'm never around on special occasions*

(such as our nation's birthday tomoro~ ) (-.-)

Before meeting Rena.. Alicia headed to buy her all-time favourite durian puffs...

And I always buy super duper alot whenever I have time to pop by this durian cake shop @ balestier... as my family super LOVE them too~

Time to pay up~

Then after cab down to the newly open Orchard Central to meet Rena... :)
As I was pretty early (like an hour early) ... I decided to check out the new mall ...
....and ended buying this hawaiian Hair clip @ $6.90...
Absolutely Love it~


Finally... my dear Rena "da jie" reached... and I presented to her the mini durian cake...but... not before... I take a picha of it first... haha~

Alicia heart this oh so cute mini durian cake!

Catching up a little with long time no see Rena... The last time I see her was like 7 months ago...? at my birthday celebration!
Look at me ... chit chatting also can play with my jacket~

*Cheeky me... with a cheeky face!*

*hahaha... very funny~*
*Simply LOVE this sweet flower*

Rena Da jie~ Looking serious !



As I brought my lappy along.. we headed opposite when OG was ... and settled in at Starbucks... as we have loads of time to kill... and we wanted to escape from paying for the super expensive cab fare during the peak hours!


Had a surprise date when I touchdown from Brisbane ~
Someone surprise me pleasantly, by waiting for me patiently at my house... haha... ...*AWww... so sweet...*

We went for a nice movie and dinner at my favourite restaurant... shokudo*


Watched the Movie "The haunting in Connecticut"...
I heard it's a true story...

Though the movie in my opinion is a little draggy and ... erm... not too scary...

Alicia simply LOVE horror movie! haha... Gonna catch "the orphan" soon... :P

After movie... we chill out at The coffee club for some tea and sinful dessert... hee~


And while waiting for our orders... with nothing to do... S
omeone Special started snappng away... and I gamely posed for him... *cheekily*





Alicia's super duper sinful Cuppacino and Choc Mudpie~


More sinful junk food...

MACDONALD'S SEAWEED FRIES!!! YUMYUM... but I always tell my friends... This is simply the most unhealthy food ever...

Eating this not only adds to a few more inches to ur waistline... it may cause you to lose hair as well...:P (my own theory)

...but...

I dun give a hOot... Since I dun eat it everyday... and it's so yummie~

*seriously...who can resist them? *


Jus wanna say "THANK YOU" to you... :)

You have made me so happy this night...

It may seem like a simple night out for anyone... but to me... It's very special~

I dun have the luxury of time to do things like that often... and... dating you over a simple dinner and movie...

*I LOVE IT!* ... (*.*)

To others... it may seem like a ordinary night out... But... seriously... I find it pretty romantic...

Thank you once again... (for this very special night-out...) :)

Love,
Alicia

No comments: