Friday, August 7, 2009

*Tags replied!*

To my dearest friends who left messages on my Chatbox! ... (*.*)

I'm sorry... I have been neglecting you a bit... :(

*Alicia's been busy...I mean... reallliiiee busy! *

...and... without a doubt Happily busily BUSY! :p

Jus wanna say...

" Thank you dearies... for always being there for me... "
" you are always there for me ... silently..."
" ... giving me support... in times of sadness... "
" ... giving me strength.. in times of extreme heartache... "
" ... sharing with me... my joy. my happiness. my moments. "
" ... little innocent words... telling me you appreciate me... "
" ... Bringing me endless smiles... with every word you wrote for me... "
" ... with every word... brings me hope... " :)

*ARIGATOU...XIEXIE... THANK YOU~ *


oh my... I can't stand myself for being such a sentimental wimp~ *goosebump*

SO... here I go... replying to each and everyone of you... (^.^)

To Elise : Hey babe... I actuallie gotten a dress for you... will email you the details soon. but please bear with me as I am reallie busy this month... will get in touch with you asap! Greatly appreciate ur patience babe~ cheers!

To waterboy : Hey!!! MILAN was great!!! Nice weather... Good food+Fantastic Shopping = HAPPINESS!!! :) Cheers~

To Niko : Babe... Most of the time, I'm jus using a white base eyeshadow colour (code : WH003) from Faceshop ...without glitter...and LOADS of mascara... erm... I do use gold glitters from Faceshop at times over the white. ( code: WH005) ... (*.*)

To Grace: Hey babe~ Thanks for ur concern! Hope you are all well too... :P

To A stranger: Thanks ... I love the music too!!! May you have a great life ahead too... :P

To A stranger: Alicia personally find the monk entry extremely cute and hilarious too... She couldn't stop laughing when she saw it... but a pity... I dun have the "copyrights" to post it... :S

To Vangeline : My dear girl... how's everything on ur side... Thanks for the compliment! I'm simply in love with curls at da moment! :P

To xoxo : I got my blue top from a shop in Jurong point...It's just beside the "ajisen ramen" area... :) but I recently saw one piece of it at "The Orchard Central" ... sorry didn't manage to catch the shop name~ :P *Good Luck*

To Val^^ : no... Athens is not nice... IT'S F***ING BEAUTIFUL!!! ;p So glad you love it too~

That's all...

...and...I'm now gonna catch an hour nap if someone can stop "disturbing" me... haha...

...before I head off to meet my Kor... and SI ppl... :)

*cheers*

Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

elise said...

hey alicia! It's alright! :) understandable.. I tot u had forgotten to buy sth for me. :p Anyway, thks so much for buying that dress. let me know how much it cost. Can send me a picture of it? haha..do contact me my no or email(xao_yng@yahoo.com)