Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sick Girl .

Alicia is sick~

Haiz... Overworked? :P Too tired. Not enough sleep. Scathingly HOT humid Singapore.

I'm officially down with Fever. at 37.8 deg celcius...

But I reallie wanna GET WELL SOON!!!

I needa get well by tomoro afternoon. Latest....by night.

I wanna go New York on the 21st Aug!!!

It's my longest flight of the month... and I am totally looking forward to slacking there... :(

*Laying lazily in my New york bed... watching Gossipgirls on da lappie.*

ALICIA = Totally workaholic.

SIGH~

I so so so dun wanna be down with H1N1.

Not because I am afraid of dying.

But more because I am so looking forward to activities. plans. meetups. all planned in the next week... :)

I CAN'T AFFORD TO BE SICK NOW. (-.-)

*Gonna pray hard tonight*
*Gonna rest well*
*Gonna be a healthy girl soon*

Nitenite~

Love,
Alicia-Sick girl.

No comments: