Sunday, August 23, 2009

Loving NYC~

HEYLO~

Alicia's now in NEW YORK CITY!!!

and...absolutely loving it.

even though the weather's pretty gloomy... (-.-)

....but I'm absolutely loving the cooling weather here... :P

Lazying in my room now... watching tele.. :P

I'm watching this show on TLC... "Mystery Diagnosis" ...

It's all about real people who developed mystery diseases... that many people have never heard of ... before...

Wierd diseases that many doctors cannot even diagnos the illness...

Strangely, I find it rather interesting... watching all the wierd symtoms and illness that people developed out of the blue...

Personally, I feel that only super unlucky people gets the diseases.. because the illness featured on the show is reallie bizzare...

But I think that it's reallie great that these people with the wierd diseases comes forward to share about their illness... with the cure... :P

...I watched "Dog Whisperer" on National Geographic channel...

LOVE IT.

It's all about this reallie cool guy Ceasar who can tame all problem dog.

The dogs featured on the show are all reallie uncontrollable. and nasty.

But this guy Ceasar could literally change them.

And I find this guy pretty charming.. and I love the way , he trained the dog. Love his calmness and confidence. cool.

LOVE the super tame dogs after his so called rehab... :P

...blablabla...

(abrupt ending)

I'm so tired now...

Gonna sleep le... :P

*nite*

Love,
Alicia

No comments: