Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dreamland seems so sweet~

sigh...

I am so tired and listless nowadays...

I have so much to blog about. (milan, seoul,partys) ...

...but...

I simply dun have the energy to do them.

Everything seemed so bright and sunny just last week...

...all of a sudden... everything seems so flat and dull~

Feeling so disappointed.

IN YOU.
IN MY ROSTER.

Feeling so demoralized.

TO TRY AND BELIEVE AGAIN.
TO GO TO WORK.

...sigh...

Partying... doesn't seem too fun anymore.
Dressing up... seems like a chore.
Smiling... just seems so fake.
Retail therapy... doesn't help at all. (no time.)
Laughing... seems a distant memory.
Loving...so draining.
Missing... so tiring.
Friends...are just friends.
Chocolates... doesn't lift the mood either.
Ice-cream... jus feel downright sinful and depressing.

*I should lower my expectations*

Without any expectations, I won't be disappointed.
Feelings won't be swayed so easily anymore.

(Jus when I am feeling a little deeper.a little sweeter.)

....................................................


...Jus feel like sleeping away...
...disappearing in dreamland...

Hopefully... I'll be able to smile in my dreams~

Alicia.

No comments: