Thursday, April 22, 2010

*Baby Tiffany Love*

*Baby Tiffany*

~Pure & Innocent~
~Tiny & Fragile~
~so sacred & dear~
~beautiful & sweet~

Angel of Hope.
Angel of Joy.
Angel of Love.
Angel of dreams.
Angel of Miracles~


sound alseep~
*May the Angels sing with you in ur dreams, My lil precious one~*
*May the Angels play with you in ur dreams, Darling *
*May lil Tiffany grow to be healthy and wise~*
*May your days be filled with laughter and Joy~*
*May you always have peace as your best friend~*
*May you always be happy and cheerful~*
*May you always love and obey your beloved mummy and daddy dearly~*

*God bless and Love you, My lil one~*

...and...

*Your Family will always love you dearly~*

Baby Tiffany, As introduced in my earlier post... My beloved Newly birth Cousin...

She's coming one month old on 2May.

How fast time fly ~ :)

I believe before I know it, she will be a bubbly and happy lil toddler, running around le... :)

That's my Mommy with her...

Her Happy expressions speaks how loved Baby Tiffany is~ haha...
Rare Pictures of my Dad, Baby Tiffany.

*My daddy*
Patient.
Firm.
Honest.
can be Funny.
Knows the art of Giving.
Love his children.
Scarificial.
very strict.
perfectionist in his own way.

Words can't discribe my feelings towards him.

It's a love-hate relationship.
Yes. It's complex...haha..

But...

I simply still love him.

jus because...

He loves me.

Oh...I jus LOVE this picture~

Such Perfection.
想握你的手~
Finally, it's my turn for a precious 2 shots with Baby~

haha...

Everyone's fussing around her... :)
And blogging in a big and lonely dark hotel room...
Far far away in San francisco...

Makes me MISS MY BABY Kiki SO~

so...

I'm gonna flood you guys with pics of my lil girl and me..haha..

Can u believe we webcam?

haha...
Though she cannot see me...

Dunno why...

but...

Thanks to my sis...
I get to see her!
LICK LICKY LICKING LICK!

SEE!

SHE LOVES ME TOO!!!!
Mummy miss you so much!

Have you been a good girl ?

*lovelove*
Shopped around in San Francisco...
Visited the Flagship store of FOREVER 21 here...

Tried on two pieces on top that I reallie like!

But a pity it's tad too big for my petite frame. :)

Besides... I reallie dun need another 2 pieces of top in my overwhelming wardrobe.

I'm learning to save money now.

Curbing the urge to shop!!! IS .... KILLLLLLIIINNNG ME!

so... in the end, I bought one shorts and a top ~

Jus 2 tiny pieces.... :S

haha...

should be ok ba~

gimme a break...
(I travelled over 13 hours all the way from Singapore leh!) :P
In the meanwhile, I'm flying over to Hong Kong tonight .YAY!!!

DIM SUM
WANTON MEE
CENTURY EGG PORRIDGE
MANGO DESSERT
ROAST GOOSE
BEANCURD
YOU TIAO

HERE I COME!!!!

I WILL CONQUER YOU!

HAHA!

...........

and

.........

maybe... only maybe.... I mean.....Only if I have time....

u know...maybe only.....

then...

erm...

I can do some "Small" shopping neh~ ;P

*wink wink*

*MISS ME!*

Love Love

Alicia YSL

No comments: