Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Happy days ahead pls! :)

Hihi...!!!
How have you guys been?

For me... The past week has been reallie busy and eventful.

The birth of a new baby girl - My dearest cousin Tiffany.
Somehow, I always get so excited over babies! haha...
Maybe my maternal instinct is kicking in? haha...

bluff u de la. Definitely no. Not ready.

haha...

But I love babies so much...

Isn't my cousin Tiffany absolutely adorable? :)



Been really busy with flying too... :)

 Happy family... :)
Spending quality time with my family and baby girl KiKi..

Broken relationship mended...
Had a fantastic time & dining experience with Mister B  :)

awww...Jus look @ the view...

Alicia enjoyed this moment very very much! :)

I'm a happy girl! :)

lovelove
I hope every week will be as fruitful as the last week.
I'm a happy girl with Mister B.

ok le... I will update more pics on my next post.
In the meanwhile, I'll be flying off to London till next week. :)

so... Till then... Have a great weekend! :)


LOVE,
Alicia :)

No comments: