Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kiki first period!

I'm finally BACK from London loves... :)

It was great!

Well... Apparently I did a bit too much shopping and I got a SHOCK when I saw my credit card bill... :(

so... It's time to start SAVING!!! :)

Anyway, My baby Kiki had her very first period... on the day I touched down in Singapore! :)

No longer "Baby" liao lor... Now can be mummy le..:)

Anyway, Being a concern and anxious and responsible mummy Alicia, I rushed to buy animal pampers and "shorts" for her... haha...

Buying the animal pamer is reallie important to me as my room is generally "white" in colour, esp my bed... And my baby girl sleeps with me, so I have to make sure she wouldn't stain my bed! :)

Look at her CUTE shorts with pampers inside! :)
Cute hor?
Well... Since I am a bit LAZY and simply exhausted to blog properly, I shall jus let the pics do the talking and walk u thru my day on 13 April 2010... :)

Apparently ... Kiki is not feeling too well due to her period.
Lost of appetite.
Sprain another hind leg.
haiz...she's always spraining her legs... because she would jump up the bed herself, and Jump down...
she's uber tired.
uncomfortable wearing the diapers.

Anyway.. yeah... she basically took up ALOT of my time, energy and attention these 2 days! :)  

And before I knew it, my 2 days of day-off is burnt! And I'm off to Adelaide, Australia tomoro... haiz..
so I basically needa to sleep now... but yet ... I am busy blogging...
GOSH! I seriously should get this done FAST. and go sleep!

Anyway... this is me at Pet station with my Mr. B in Holland Village looking for pet diapers..:)

Looking at two reallie tiny chihuahuas... so cute!
And then I started playing with them..haha...
And then ... My tummy started growling... And so we went for vietnamese food. :)
Mr. B had his grilled Chicken with egg & rice.

The grilled chicken is nice. :)
Alicia's Chicken Pho...

Reallie... so-so only lor.
Nothing to rave over. (-.-)
GREEDY PIG!
Mr. B & I paid a visit to lovely Wendy and Jake's Pet shop! (^.^)

They are young and cute couple with a passion for pets!
They are reallie warm and friendly ppl too!

Wendy (below) is incredibly cheerful and forever helpful!!!

And I can always trust my baby kiki to be in their hands for grooming and everything!
They are reallie knowledgeble, sincere, genuine.

And wat is most important is...
They take their job seriously! :)
meaning... no half past six job which I HATE! :s

P.s. She has GREAT skin too!!! *envy envy* haha...
Kiki proudly showing off her new "Panties" :P
Kiki ...with Wendy and Jake's dog Royal.
They have 7 dogs and 1 cat!!! haa... :)

She's reallie calm and steady de...

Only food can make her excited ! haha.
Wat am I looking at?
Do u see a black chihuahua at the bottom left hand corner?

It's Swensen , the male chihuahua... who's so excited over kiki and begging me for her!!!

And I didn't know my baby girl is such a flirt too! hummppph! :)
LOVE~
Love her loads! :)
So... Tat's all for today!

I so LOVE dogs!!! 

Hope I can do more for them! 

ANY IDEAS? 

Flood me! :) 

I'm so gonna sleep now!!!

GOODNIGHT WORLD!

LOVE
Alicia  Y S L (*.*)

1 comment:

:O) said...

Interesting entry... :O)