Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pretty Flowers ~ I LIKE!!! :)

Yeah Yeah!!! I'm finally home!!!

I was away for 8 days... in HongKong and SanFrancisco, where I met a bunch of FANTASTIC crew...It was awesome!!!

But I miss my Baby girl who is sleeping so soundly beside me now sooo sooo much~ :)

Shopped quite abit in Hongkong! And I plan to sell some of my fabulous buys here soon! stay tune if u like my dress style! :)

Btw... I'M ON LEAVE!!! HOLIDAY!!! OFF FROM WORK!!! FOR 8 DAYS!!!! SHIOK!

Happy happy happy!!!!

First day of leave, Had a wonderful day with Mr. B... and Kiki Baby!:)
 
Bought my Baby girl to the pet shop for grooming! :)
 
While waiting, we started camwhoring...hahaha...
Mummilicia fussing over her precious~
Off to KTV next with Mr. B and baby Kiki girl... haha.... hushhush~

Btw, This was at PartyWorld Ktv @ Clementi Central.

The sound system sucks!

And most importantly, The service SUCK MAX! yes... I'll never go there again. WTH.

Kiki seems to love my singing? haha... :)

And then, Mr. B surprised me pleasantly with some reallie pretty flowers out of nowhere when I was in the midst of singing...!

awww....so sweet!

*Thank You so much sweety!*

*I LOVE IT!* :)


SEE...I was totally mesmerize by his sweet gesture and the beatiful flowers ... :)

I love it so so so much!!! :)


At dinner, I whipped the flowers out again... haha...

I very "mountain tortoise" hor?

Keep on looking at the flowers... :)

But... I like it very much ma... cannot meh! :P


The flowers are reallie beautiful... but a pity its beauty will fade in a few days time~

But that's also the beauty of real flowers~

The charm lies in the fact that you can only admire for a short few days~

But... the sweet memories, will stay on forever in my heart!

*Thanks my Love ~*


My wonderful dinner~

My favourite Japanese cuisine!

YUM!


And I have some videos to share with you guys...

haha...

Recordings of my singing @ the KTV.

Be warn... IT'S NOT PERFECT.

But I had FUN.  :)

Enjoy!

FIRST VIDEO IS OF MY BABY GIRL!
KiKi...

Slow Track #5a

Slow Track #5b

Slow Track #6

Slow Track #8

Slow Track #9a

The END

And That's all for now...

To Mr. B... A big THANK YOU to you once again!  :)

It was SO SWEET of you... Thanks My Love ~

Love,
AliciaYSL

No comments: