Saturday, April 17, 2010

Swenson and Kiki!


BACK! yet again. =)

After many years of flying around...  I realised... *The grass is always greener on the other side!* ...

LOADS OF BEAUTIFUL AND BREATHTAKINGLY WONDERFUL PLACES I'VE BEEN TO...

....BUT...

I still heart Singapore the most (for now... cuz... I do grumble alot of SIN being boring ... :P ) !

Being in Singapore never fails to lift my spirits~ :) cuz... it means.... NO WORK!!! HAHA... :P

Here are some cute videos to share! :)

Featuring :

Poducer/Director/Cameraman : Mr. B (My v.. charming dude!)

Main cast : Swenson ( Cheeky and very intelligent black chihuahua..)
                  Kiki Happy ( My dearest beautiful and sexy girl pomeranian)

Supporting cast:

Jake and Wendy (The sweet lil couple who owns my favourite pet shop *SWENSEN SWENNIE LLP* ; proud owners of Swensen, Royal + precious! )

AliciaYSL ( Yours truly! :) )

Royal ( erm... The grey skinny dog... adorably tame)

Precious (Super cute and playfully lovable black standard poodle! )

Venue : SWENSEN SWENNIE LLP !

Sit back... RELAX~

Enjoy! :)

Kiki Protecting Her Chastity

Kiki Captured By Swenson


Swenson Getting Horny


Swenson Pleading With Me


Dog Party


Love,

AliciaYSL

No comments: