Saturday, September 12, 2009

Funnie Vidz ~ From AMDG PhotoShoot!!!

Alicia actuallie reallie dun wanna upload the following videos up de... :S

But... seriously... IT'S HILARIOUS...

...And... I simply couldn't resist not sharing some joy and laughter around (even though at the expense of my reputation ... :P ) Haahahaa.... see... Alicia so nice rite? :P

u know... Michael Jackson signature dance moves : Moonwalk rite?

Alicia self pro-claim to fame dance moooovvees : SwivelWalk ... Cool eh?

:P


In the next video , I mention a reallie good friend of mine name Mindy...

(I have always secretly admire her assets... so u see... :P)

U know... when I think of "Mo Gui Sheng Chai" aka... Hot n Sexy Body... She just comes into my mind... (^.^)

"My dear Mindy... Hope u enjoy the vidz... and... I meant it as a compliment hor... " :P

Hope everyone takes this video in good nature... :P ( a lil X-rated... (^.*)

*Dedicated to Mindy dearest*

Love,

Alicia

No comments: