Monday, September 7, 2009

Smoker caught RED-HANDED!

Hi people.

I BACK! again... from Sydney... :)

TOTALLY EXHAUSTED.

Anyway, something pretty amusing happen on my flight today.. :)

"A man, SMOKING in the aircraft toilet illegally, ( smoking is strictly prohibited) , gave himself away accidently by pressing the attendant call light..."

And I was the first person to attend to the call light and I knocked on the door... and there was like super duper alot of smoke coming out of the toilet, with a ciggie butt in the toilet bowl.. :)

Know how to smoke... dunno how to flush.

*CAUGHT RED-HANDED* ...hee..

And, when I told him "Sir , you know smoking in the toilet is not allowed right...? "

You know wat is his answer?

"Yes... I know madam... I have dimentia "...

...... (-__-) ..........oh... please..... !

Anyway... this is the first time, I managed to catch the "smoking" culprit so smoothly... haha...

SO PROUD OF MYSELF. :P

......................................................................


Lovin' homemade Caesar Salad with Honey baked ham and bacon bits ~ :)

Missing KTV-ing badly...
Missing her friends badly...
Missing having crazily FUN nights badly...

Why is it always...

=so many things to do, so little time=

*Oh God... Please allow something exciting to happen in my life at this moment. *


Love,
Alicia



No comments: