Friday, September 4, 2009

Mom's Day out! :P

Loving Mommie's Day Out... :)

Jus like a little 6 year old girl... all over again~

Right after I touched from Brisbane the other day, Alicia went straight out with mom for a dinner with her friends.. :)

Going out with dearest mommie, you can be sure... Good food is always around.

Mom loves to eat.

So do I. :p

But due to the glutton Alicia, I forgot to take pictures... of the food. :P

haha...

*Pictures taken on my mobile phone*
*Sorry for the poor quality*

*AND... I am not lazy. but I simply dunno how to do photoshops... :P *

Her you go...


The lovely menu... :) with Delicious food.. :P

Mommie is finding the my phone's Flash too bright.

We were at Dragon Gate Restaurant, @ Habourfront. :)

Then on the way back, we decied to take the bus...
Cus the time was around 10.30pm ... and all the cabs went into hiding... (-.-)
They would wait untill 11.30pm before we miraculously see all the blue lights on the cab light up...
Seriously, I dun understand... why couldn't they jus pick up some business between 10.30 -11.30pm? cuz there will always be people taking cab wat... :(
but... you know watever... there's always public transport. :)

Lying on Mom shoulder, Awaiting the cosy bed at home... on a bumpy bus ride home..
The feeling is jus so blissful ...
I love MOM!!!
My chosen Footwear for the night ... which is seriously killing my tiny feet~
Few days later... when I finally get a Dayoff from all work commitments and friends commitments...
Me, Mom and Sis... decided to take some time off and spent a leisurely day shopping together...
3 women...
Forgetting all the rush and hassle in our own life...
Mom = her motherly duty, work, wife.....
Sis = her hectic studies, girlfriend duty....
Me = Hectic work, friends, spending time alone with that special someone...
3 busy women... transformed into "Taitai" for a day~ :)
Having a relaxing time...
Food + Shopping + Massage = HEAVENLY LOVE~
*SWEET*

Us... Having Dimsum Breakfast @ Crystal Jade Takashimaya... :)
Sis and Mom~

Sleepy looked Alicia with her little sister
Mommie enjoying her Charsiew Bao... :P

While my sis rates the Pan friend Carrot cake, the best!

As for me....
Look at my greedy face... :P
I love everything!!!
It's so hard to draw to a final conclusion .
mmMMMMmmm
but my favourite is the egg tarts~ :P

Sis loving the food.

Fillial daughter~

Mom loves the chinese tea...
but me and sis doesn't know how to appreciate the aroma of the tea...
I find it a bit bitter... :(
Sis ordering more food... ?

Cancelling my congee... too full le... :P
Alicia showing a little fillial piety...hee..
I personally feel that our family members are the most important thing in the world.

I can't imagine the pain of losing a beloved one...
So my dear friends... be nice to ur family...
Especially ur mom and dad... as they took great pain in raising you.:)
*cheers*


Mom eating my favourite egg tart!!!
Me and sis... Mom loves this pic... haha...
Her two beloved daughters~


The FOOD!!!










After a delicious Brunch, we headed off for some small shopping...
On the way to check out the new ION orchard shopping mall, we stopped by Forver 21 @ Wisma .. :)
And while her two daughters were busy trying on clothes, my comical and cute mommie decided to try out the sunglasses... haha..

Funky ya ?

DUN MESS ME WITH YA!


Ultimate mom and daughter~

Alicia tried out this dress, which she likes alot.
Mommie loves it too ... haha...
But I can't make up my mind to buy a dress that I totally dun need...

and add another piece of dress to my wardrobe, that I probly will only wear for 3 times max. haiz~
but I reallie LOVE IT.
I totally heart this piece.

But a pity they have run out of the smaller size... :(
A tad loose for me ...

My sis buying Famous Amos cookies for school later~ :P


I reallie do love you mommie...
Even if at times ...
I talk back to you .
I am naughty and say nasty things .
I slam the door.
I ignore you .
I still love you loads. :)
and many a times, I still wonder...
why could a human being like you .
a ordinary women like you ...
Give me so much LOVE.
so unconditionally ...
so selflessly...
and bring me so much warmth...
with your eyes ...
with your touch ...
every tone of concern... brimming in your voice.
Love,
Alicia

No comments: