Friday, September 11, 2009

Photoshoot With AMDG-Singapore - Part 2

Hi dearies...

Alicia promised to share the photoshoot pics taken by AMDG-singapore today...

so here they are... :P

Even though I am simply exhausted from my Kuala Lumpur turnaround flight... (Jus touched down bout 2 hours ago... )

Today's flight was simply great.

Flew with the Mr and Mrs Malwani (FYI- Their family owns the JayGee Malwani Group. )

They owns a big business empire which distributes stuff like "LEVI's Jeans, Prada... " :P

And they are so so so sweet...

Mrs Malwani specially took a flight up to KL with us, to fetch her hubby home from KL... same flight as us.. uber sweet and loving right... ?

Besides... they were so warm and friendly, buying some reallie delicious yummy muffins for the crew... :P

This simple gestures reallie do warm my hearts & brighten my day~ :)

btw... here are the pics... I simply love the pictures... Hope you do too... :)

................................................................











As a bonus.. because I am a little late in my posting... :) So
Alicia decided to share some behind-the-scene videos of herself ...

haha... a bit not glam... dun mind me... I can be reallie crazzzyyyy ... and silly... when I need a dose of extra energy... :)

But worry not, my friends... 99% of the time, I am sane. :)

You'll be surprise how wacky & crAzY I can be in a Photoshoot...



*Un-Official intervieweee*

By the way, AMDG is on blogspot too! Click HERE :)


P.S. AliciaYSL is available for PAID assignments... :) For those who are keen to engage me as a photography model, pls do not hesitate to write me at Alicia-Yong@hotmail.com :)

Love,

Alicia

No comments: