Saturday, September 26, 2009

Inconsiderate Singaporean Suck!

Well... met a typical "inconsiderate Singaporean" today...!!!

Totally feel so ashamed of her... :(

Anyway...initially, I wanted to blog about the unnecessary fuss she made onboard today...

about... how RUDE. INCONSIDERATE. CHILDISH. PETTY. UNREASONABLE...

Being a complete ASS on da plane...

I had already written HALF A page of how irritating she is... then decided to delete eveything away...

As... seriously, I just dun wanna associate myself with disgraceful ppl like her that spoils the name of all Singaporean...

I feel so so so ashamed for her... and pity for her... Tat's all I can say.

... but you know.. I'm never gonna allow ppl like her (who are totally not worth my time... ) spoil my mood... or affect my day... (Insignificant ASS...!!! )

...and... if I ever see her outside (without my uniform...) I imagine tripping her or probly fart damn loud at her... erm.. or spill red wine in her disgusting oily curly hair... or something... haahaaha .. :S *evil wink* (Yes... I can be childish... haha... and it goes to show HOW pissed I was... dun care~ )

...Anyway... jus wanna blog that I am totally feeling the jitters as I am thinking of trimming my hair tomoro... :P

I haven't been to the hairdresser to trim my hair for a long long time. :(

Totally HATE the feeling of an awful haircut...

I remember... when I was young, after an awful haircut, I would be crying all the way home from the hair salon... hee...

You know the feeling when you visit the dentist?

YUP. Tat's how I feel now... :( (Though... add in a little excitement la... to see a new me... )

haahaaa.. but you know... it's so funny and ironic....

Cuz I seriously dun think there is gonna be a difference in my looks as I am not touching my fringe...

basically, I am simply trimming the ends... :P

But...you know... I totally hate the thought that the length of my hair is gonna be a teeny weeny bit shorter.. :(

Yes... I love... LONG LONG hair... (and I wish my hair would be longer... )

Thus, I am gonna get a trim...

as they say.... "when you trim ur hair, it grows faster... "

Myth or legend...true of false ... ?

I'll give it a try.. and I'll know...:)

and... btw... tomoro is my dearest mommie birthday...

so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! :p

Love,
Alicia

* I'm gonna call Someone-Special now before I get some beauty sleep for tomoro . *

No comments: