Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Photoshoot With AMDG-Singapore - Part 1

Hi people... :)

Yesterday was a reallie fruiful day... :)

Alicia is very happy to work with AMDG-Singapore on a photoshoot.

The photos turned out great... Love it~ *.*

I must reallie say a big THANK YOU to AMDG Casting Director/ Producer Mr. W.K, and Ms Rena Shi from AMDG for giving "xiao mei" Alicia this opportunity to work with them once again... :P

Alicia arriving at the studio ... feeling a little nervous, not knowing wat to expect... :)

And... feeling rather excited too...

(^.^)
Touching up time!


hooray... shooting begins!


Let's see... how did the photos turn out?


I love this outfit! a little korean-ish~

Btw... see the lady shooting away? She is none other than the photographer of the day, Ms Rena Shi (who is also the Artiste & Talent Manager from AMDG)...Impressive neh!!! :)

She is uber patient and so easy to work with... And she is reallie good at what she is doing... :P


Hey dude... Watcha lookin' at ? :P

3rd outfit... Sexy white collar.. Office girl?


OOOOHHH... excitedness... haha ...squealing away~



I've always thought I wouldn't look good in a headband like that... so not my style... But Ms Rena "DaJie" prove me wrong... :P

But still... I probly wouldn't wear it on a normal day out though... *Shy leh*

One of my Favourite outfit... Love bright popping orange... :P
Playing with da lappie~

Polka green tea help perks me up + Quench my thirst!


This is my FAVOURITE outfit theme shot... As i totally never expected I can look this way~ :P


After one whole day shooting, we were all so tired... (look at my super "fake" smile) ... Sorry.. I reallie dun care how I look le... "smiled" enough whole day le... haha... Coffee @ Starbucks helped perk us up...

Though I choose a healthier drink , Blackcurrant drink ... (forget e name le) ..
Had dinner at my Favourite Japanese restaurant.. "Hungry Ken" Ramen house.. YUMYUM YUMMIE!

Thanks to AMDG again ...

For all those who are uber keen to check out my shoot pics, do drop by tomoro... :P

I'll be posting them tomoro... as I am so tired now... and I gotta go prepare for a short turnaround flight tomoro ...
so...
tata...

cya tomoro~

Love,
Alicia

No comments: