Thursday, June 25, 2009

*My sweet Getaway*

To those who wishes my dardar "dead"...

Here's a piece of VERY BAD NEWS...

He is very much alive!!! :)

I dun understand why some ppl just dun have any nice words to say... Wat freaking business is it of yours what happens to my love ones...?

FOR SOOOO LOONG... a certain someone hasn't been leaving comments on my bloggie...

I thought maybe he's D***!!!

... and... seriously... I'm totally not missing his presence here as well....

There is a limit to everything... !

I say... If you have nothing pleasant to say... then dun comment at all~ (-.-)

Anyway... Here's a post on my sweet Indonesia Batam trip with Darling~ :p

(We are still sweet and loving~ blah~ )

I had four days of offdays last week.. thus decided to go for short vacation with dardar...

It is just 2 days but it's reallie relaxing...

Spas and good food + Darling is love~

*Alicia having breakfast @ vivo ... Mee Pok with extra chilli!!!*

I totally miss MEE POK esp when I am overseas~

Fulfilling the duty of a loving girlfriend... Filling in the immigration forms for me and dar~ (r u puking? ) :P

Then after a pleasant 45 minute ferry ride across the island, and a 30minutes car ride, we arrived at our hotel...
*The entrance*

*Our Welcome drink* pretty colours... and nice grapefruit drink~

I love the hotel room... It's very comfy... but one complaint~ The check in process is super Looonngggg~

And I am pretty frustrated as we have to wait up till and hour!!!

I think it's way too long~

Lucky, I have my darling by my side to keep his super restless and impatient baby company~

Me waiting for the room to be ready~ (@.@)

So bored~ I started to play with flower petals deco~ (#.#)

OOPS!!! Dar caught the cheekier side of me~ :P

Boring boring boring.... Lemme play games on my phone~ :)

CAM WHORING!!! A GREAT WAY TO PASS TIME!

Darling~..... How long more to go~ Go speak to the receptionist can!?!!

GO SCOLD THEM... THREATEN THEM... WATEVER...
I WANNA CHECK IN NOW~ (-.-)

And finally, WE STEP INTO THE ROOM!!! HOORAY~

The bed... Wonderfully comfy... :)

Toilet~ PeeWeePee...

You know wat... I didn't even know there was this wonderfully amazing pool untill I saw this picture that my dardar sent me!!!

WHY DAR NEVER TELL ME ABOUT THIS GEM...

IF NOT... I for sure jumped straight in de~ (*.*)

somemore got Jacuzzi~

The view of Indo from our room~ :P

Tat's me going..." How long more u wanna take pic dar... I wanna go do SPA!!! " :p


After a quick change of clothes... off we headed to pamper our tired bodies~

We hired a car to take us around town~ :)

The chaffeur~

IndoThai~ Great ambience... Affordable prices...

The best of all... Great Massages and scrub... Much Love by Alicia*

Me and Dar did a three hour spa package..

Which includes one hour body scrub and two hours traditional Indo massage~

Total damages 75 Sin dollars for two...

Hallelujah~ I am in heaven~ (*.*)

After a pampering session, we headed back to the hotel... Freshen up abit...

..and ... we are out again~


Off we go... for some GREAT FOOD...
SEADFOOD.... The way to go to fill my man's growling tummy~
GIGANTIC FISHES.... Does anyone actuallie eat those?
Dinner at the Kelong~ (^.^)
YUMMY FOOD~
Alicia and Dar's FAV : BLACK PEPPER CRAB~
The Freaking EXPENSIVE Lobster...(more ex than the crab leh)...somemore so tough!!!
Thought Lobster's supposed to be tender and fresh... ?
DUN LIKE IT!!! Won't order it again...
The coconut juice that is LARGER than my head!!!!
Though it's big.... but it's reallie nothing Fantastic...
A tad diluted~
Hey ... I can be Wacky too!
Wassup! :P
DARLING... SO HOT!!!! the food is so spicy!!! water please~
mmmmMMMMMmmmmm yummmiee~
After dinner, I drag darling with me to the salon for a hair spa...
haha...
Girls~ we needa take care of ourselves from top to toe dear~
Poor darling... waited close to an hour for me~
Thanks dar... Love ya so much~

After my hair spa, we decided to call it a day... and head back to hotel...for a good night's rest~
Next morning, We had breakfast together~ :)

After Breakfast, we headed out to town ... for some shopping... though we didn't reallie buy much stuff...
Then we headed back home, Singapore~ :P
It was great short getaway ~
Thanks for everything Baby...
I enjoyed myself loads~
Now I'm in South Africa, and I miss u loads~ (*.*)

No comments: