Sunday, March 13, 2011

在地震后 狗的感人举动

This really brought me sobbing like a girl~



*My deep love for dogs baffles me*
I can't help but feel deep for them~
I can't help the way they touched my heart~
Even though they can't talk, I feel so close to them~
When I look at them hurt... I would do anything... to help.

I LOVE YOU, Kiki... My babygirl~
And I can't thank you enough for being in my life~
And I can't thank you enough for the little bundles of joy you brough me everyday~
And I can't thank you enough for loving me~
And because of you... I feel so blessed everyday~

I can't imagine the day you will leave~
It breaks my heart even thinking about it~

I promise you...
I will risk my life everyday.
To protect you~
To love you forever~

Promise mummy~
Pls be a healthy and happy girl everyday ok!



LOVE,
Your dearest Mummy...

No comments: