Friday, March 4, 2011

S. MARCH!

START OF MARCH 2011~

I'm feeling a lil stressed!
so much going on~
I needa to reorganise my time table!
And it's so hard!
:(

My stress reliever?
*My sleepy teddy*
Love her to bits!
I'm thinking...
I wanna go on a holiday!
But this is such a wrong time to think like that now.:(

When I'm stressed, I tend to wanna run away!
I tend to think of a holiday... hehe...

BUT ...
This is such a wrong attitude!

I should feel thankful that work's coming in ...
watever it is~

I shall be a hardworking lady this march! :)

LOVE,
Aliciabusybee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi girl,

where did u get this awesome dress from? sorry for asking but i really love it.

AliciaYSL said...

Babe! I got it from hkg! I'm willing to sell it. Worn once only... If u r interested, do drop me a email Alicia-Yong@hotmail.com for enquiries! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi babe, I've send u mail on my interest in yr dress. (: do look out for mail from may k - may090207@hotmail.sg.

Thanks!

AliciaYSL said...

Hi May,

Unfortunately, I have not received ur email... :(

But worry not, I have sent u an email ...:) check ur inbox!

or if u did not receive it, email me again @ alicia-yong@hotmail.com

lovelove,
Alicia