Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thank you for shopping with me!!!!

*Lil Package of Joy*

Gonna mail them out tomoro~
So pretty aren't they? :)
It contains the beautiful dresses below~
Pale Pink nude dress
*SOLD*
Ladies, I do have quite alot of enquiries on this piece...
It's reallie a pretty piece...
But unfortunately, My apparels are sold on a first come first serve basis~
I seek ur understanding babes~

Black and White stripe off-shoulder dress
Exclusively from Hong Kong!
*SOLD*
Personally, this is one of my favourite!
Cuz it is so so so HARD to find nice off-shoulder dress like these in singapore!
The Fantastic thing about this sort of dress which I absolutely adore is the cutting is so flattering to your figure~:)
To the Two lucky girls, I will mailing out your dresses tomoro morning! Loves~
Hope you love them as much as I do~

and
TOTALLY THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH ALICIALOVE! :)
xoxo

If you happen to see any dresses you love from my collection, pls do not hesistate to leave a comment or email as everything is based on first come and first serve basis and I only have one piece of everything... hehe... :)

........................................................

so...
I have been playing with this phone app..
Celebrity Lookalike~

HAHA..
So interesting.
I look like RIHANNA!
and
SHU QI!!!

Super love them both! :)
HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!!!! :)
So...
which celebrity do you look like love?

Long day tomoro!

lovelove,
AliciaYSL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do post up more of yr apparels. Love yr style ! (:

AliciaYSL said...

Thank you so very much! :)