Sunday, March 13, 2011

WAT? Disaster again!

SO...
LIFE'S GETTING PRETTY DEPRESSING...huh...

Natural disaster one after another...
Country to country....
state to state...
Affecting all human across the world.

As a frequent traveller, I particular feel the severity of it~
I see all the wonders of nature destroyed , thrashed in a day.
It shall be a long time before we see the sakuras again~

Mother Nature.
Why get angry again?
where did we human go wrong again?
ENLIGHTEN PLS?
If you continue lashing out at your wonderful creations...
Do you intend to destroy everything?
if that is the case, where?
where do we human stand...
at the end of the day.

JAPAN'S LATEST EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI~
haiz...

Is this another sign to warn us of the impending chaos that the world will be getting into?
Is this a red alert warning to brace us to be stronger, to face wat is to come next?
*THE END OF THE WORLD*

Have you been praying diligently every night... my dear friends?
Is your prayers to your god working?
Will you finally start believing again?
Will you start fearing again?

But...I ask...
where is god in the wake of death?
where is god when we need them most.
Why allow so much suffering on earth?

Because it would totally break my heart deep to even see a animal suffer, let alone my fellow human race!

So I ask again...
Is there even a god?

A friend says.
All these happens because it is God's punishment to human...

so typical.
I say.
It is pure nature.

And wat if ...
 the world of chaos is approaching.
And  the End is near.
And this is jus another wet run.
A test.
To prepare us for the final war.
With every disaster,
The rescue efforts gets more efficient.
With practice, makes perfect.
Only the fittest survive.

When the world comes to a standstill.
Human against Nature.

What's gonna happen?

When the world comes to an end...
Where will YOU be...?

*pretty deep thoughts eh...?*
*dun mind me...*
*jus totally random~*
...................................................................

Apart depressing disaster news~

When I open my eyes every morning...
She never disappoints me. :)
She is so adorably cute.
And it never fails to bring me a smile that warms my entire soul~ :)
When the end is near.
I jus wanna stay by my loved ones~
I pray for strength to protect my beloved ones~
I pray not to see them get hurt in anyway~

I am a protective mother.
I am a protective daughter.
I am a protective sister.
I am a protective lover.
I am a protective friend.

Nothing is more important than the happiness of my most beloved. :)
I guess apart from depressing thoughts...
Something a lil lighter...!

Some photos to share ...
Take by my lil sister~ :)
Which I quite love~ :)
She's testing out her cammie...
not bad leh!
Love my outfit?
email me~
lovelove~
I pray to be happy everyday!
And Alicia pray for everyone to be happy every day too!!!

I feeling a little stressed up at the moment...
As my March schdule is a little tight.
Gonna be a busy month.
I dun do well with minimun rest~
And it doesn't help that my body seems to be surviving on antibiotics~ :(

But nevertheless, I am glad to get busy~ :)
I feel so much more motivated than ever to get my butt off my cosy bed!

So...
Share some love with me~
XOXO

Love,
Alicia- needa get well is my piriorty!

No comments: