Friday, March 4, 2011

My lovely Valentine 2011~

OKIE.

I'm gonna be blogging bout my loveliest Valentine before CNY... :)

It's gonna be pretty much a picture post~ :)

Valentine this year was reallie sweet! :)

*THANK YOU...my sweet love~*
Every of your effort touched me deep deep~ :)
It was one of our happiest moments~

I may be reallie wilful or unreasonable many times.
But I still thank you for your patience and understanding~ :)
*ILY*

It was wonderful day...
Riding up to my*surprise* haha...
Ooohhh...
okie...ROOM 3214~
It's a lovely hotel room~ :)
Love the bed.. super comfy!
The balcony offers a fantastic city view!
After some time, My man got me to change into something nice and pretty~
He made reservation for buffet dinner!
AWESOME!
for a greedy girl like me...
lol.
Along the way, we stopped to camwhore a lil~ hehe...
wow... The rose petals scattered on the dining table~
so romantic!
camwhoring with the pretty petals~
Natural rosy blush... hehe...
lovelove~
The buffet spread, I must say is absolute FANTASTIC!
the wide selection of raw fishes...hehe..
I LURVE the salmon!
The mussels, scallops... etc... max love!
yum cooked food!
The highlight (in my opinion..haha) of the evening!
DESSERTS!!! HAHA...
LOVE LOVE LOVE FONDUE!
who can resist?

Nom nom nom...
Our Plateful of delicious food~
My man somehow thinks blurring out the lovely dessert background with me as the main focus makes a beautiful picture! haha...
He must reallie love me~ :)
Walking along the street on Valentines day,
Bouquets of beautiful flowers are a common sight...
The air seems to be filled with pure love~
I'm a true romantic~
I jus can't resist celebrating special occasions like this with my loveliest~

But...
I reallie dun need overpriced bouquets of flowers esp on Valentines day~
Though, if somebody buys it for me already... I would apreciate it alot too...
A single stalk of pink rose from my man...
works well for me too~

Thru the single stalk of pink rose,
I felt his wholehearted love~
And I'll cherish it much~ :)
I love it! Thank you~
Back to the room...
I was treated to this awesome view!
Singapore's wonderful city view in it's full glory at night~
Thank you for the wonderful dinner!
I'm so so so stuffed I can barely move!haha..

*From me to him* (^.^)
Lovely S. Ferragamo...
I bought it all the way from milan~ :)
Hope you love it! :)
Then he hurried me to change into something comfy again! haha...
so busy right...haha...
Okie... so he's bringing me SHOPPING for my v.day gift! haha...
And he surprised me with a movie date after...:)
The show I've been longing to watched...
A reallie sweet and funny movie ...
*No strings attached*
Awesome show!

Well... my man knows I am so hard to please cuz I have mostly everything I wanted... so the best bet is to bring me shopping for my own gift. haaha...
:)

okie... so I didn't manage to find anything I like... so we didn't buy anything...
But I reallie think it's not neccessary at all...
I am the happiest girl in the world with all the effort you plan for this day le! :)
And guess wat, when we came back from our lovely movie date~
Another sweet sweet surprise is awaiting me! haha...

Champagne,Ice wine, Strawberries, chocolate, candies, fruits...
Oh.. you.. you know me so well~
My favourite Inniskisllin ice wine! :)
we finished two bottles in one night~ :)
Champagne ...perfect for this romance~
Post v.day "Hangover" state of mind Alicia!
haha...
PEEPIING AT MY LOUD NEIGHBOUR!!!!
hehe...
And so we headed for early breakfast!
And yes. Tat's me. bare face n all.
haha...
I LOVE BREAKFAST!
This prawn noodle for breakfast was real good!
Thank you for the wonderful surprises... my sweet love~ :)

I reallie appreciate it loads!
THANK YOU!

Love,
Aliciabee~ :)

2 comments:

Shenise said...

i so envvvyyy you alicia. you so bless wif gd look, gd bf, gd life gd career and gd doggie too! how can i change my life to be like you :(

AliciaYSL said...

Hi Shenise! :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

lovelove,
Alicia... :)