Monday, March 7, 2011

Butteredgun!

HEY LADIES!
It's time to get buttered once more!
woohooo~
(^.^)

Did a shoot for butteredgun, and the new collection is fwonderful!hee...

FAB COLLECTION!

LURVEEEEE THIS FAB ROMPER!!!
It's summerbaby!!! :)
I LOVE LEOPARD PRINCE~~~~
*haha...*

This dress is jus too cute to resist!
GREAT FOR A FUN NIGHT OUT ~

P.s. max love the leggings!
GREAT FOR SUPER HOT SINGPORE!!!
LOVELOVE THE NUDE COLOUR!!!!
SWEET AND SASSY!!!
TAT'S WAT I LIKE~
SUMMERBABY.
WAIT FOR ME~ (*.*)
LEOPARD PRINCE CARDI!!!
MAX LOVE.... SO COMFY YET CHIC!

YOUR FAV LEATHER PANTS!
THE FIT IS FABULOUS!!!
MAKES UR LEGS LOOK SLIM...
AND UR BUTT LOOK PERT!
lovelove!
More fabulous pieces at Butteredgun!
Do check them out! :)

Btw girls, Alicia has received some enquiries that you love some of my personal dresses!
Most of my clothes are worn once...
And Mostly one of a kind...
It's gonna be hard to find duplicates...
cuz I adore individuality!
And alot of them are in brand new condition!
I rarely wear them often... due to excessive shopping habits everywhere around the world!:)

so if you see something to absolutely love,
Do drop me a email or comment...
I wouldn't mind selling it to you! :)

SHARING IS CARE AND LOVE babes~ :)

Lovelove,
Liciababylove~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mind selling the leopard cardi??

AliciaYSL said...

Babe... I'm not the blog owner... U gotta check out butteredgun livejournal... And order from them... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh it's ok... Butteredgun sold out so I ask uu ... :) thanks anw