Friday, July 10, 2009

The crazy SI gathering~

Aloha~

I'm back from a two days trip to Beijing...

And I can't believe that I have NO TIME to blog about this post... which is Looonnngg OVERDUE!!!

Well... we had a SI Gathering last sunday~ haha...

It was reallie FUN... and enjoyable~

Drink and be merry !!!

Anyway, we met at Highlanders pub at Clarke Quay...

Started the night off with some beer... chill~

*Here you go... the FUNCLUB~ *
Top row : Lincoln, William, Leo, Alicia
Bottow row : Tan Yan, ChengXi , Xiao Wei


I can't believe 3 years had since passed ... from the last time I see them...

...and everyone still looks the same~

The guys still look as handsome as ever...

The girls are just HOT~

haha..

*The Awful Beer from highlander pub...i'm sorry... but it's reallie awful~ *

Xiao Wei and Me... This babe is forever so chirpy and cheerful... I simply love the way she lights up every conservation~ (*.*)

Then... we decided we didn't have enough fun for the night...

Thus we headed down to ChengXi's friend KTV pub... as we all badly wanted to SING~

*Leo, Yan, Xiao Wei*

*Alicia, Yan, Xiao Wei*

That's me and Leo... I heard that he is SUPER RICH now lor... haha...

BOSS LEH!!!

Anyway... This guy can be a little blur at times... always in his own world... but he is a reallie easy going guy... and always ready to lend a helping friend!!! :)

Leo!!! Thanks for the treat that night~

Tat's me and ChengXi~

Cool hair... haha~

Anyway... he had reallie became more matured...

Nice guy neh!!!

Tat's me and Xiao Wei again... SHE REALLIE LOVE TO DO PEACE SIGN... since 3 years ago... hee...

Alicia and YAN...

I think Yan looks reallie sweet in this photo!!!

She has change much from the last time I seen her...

She used to be cool and funky... But now she is evolved into a sophiscated woman who hasn't lose her edge!!!

Still as Cool as ever... jus with a tinge of womanly feel~

Love her hair!

Tat's me and Kor.. Lincoln~

Still the same as ever... playful and cheeky... reliable friend!!! Gentleman!!!

...and just look at his face... red like monkey backside... hahaha~

The soul of the party~


LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!

DRINK UP!!!


CHEERS!!!

YAMMMMMM SEEEEEHHHH~~~~~

Not long after... someone got reallie high~

and became.... "gayish" ... haha ... (my kor is so gonna kill me!!! )

haha... LEO IS SO SCARED OF HIM...YET COMPLETELY HELPLESS!!!

as you can see... EVERYONE'S AFRAID...

"DUN COME NEAR ME!!!"

OOOOoooOOOpppps~ Poor Leo... the sacrificed lamb~ (-.-)

Then after that... we decided... THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG AT FREAKING 3AM... when the club closes...

WE DECIDED TO HEAD OFF FOR SOME MORE HAPPY SINGING AT K-BOX CINI... haha ..

IT'S SO CRAZY!!!

mind you... some of them gotta work at 8am the next day...

And poor Chengxi is starting his first day at work the next morning...

But he has no choice as everyone drags him along~ haha...

And... I manage to capture my last 2 shots of the night... before my camera went dead... (^.^)

My Kor singing with much emotions ~

A tired me and Xiao Wei... Look at both our bloodshort + puffy eyes... haha~
Lemme say this... I didn't expect to have much fun that night...

I thought it would most probly be a chill out night...

But it turned out to be amazingly CRAZY!!!

and... I LOVE YOU GUYS for that and many more!!!

AND... FYI~ WE ENDED THIS CRAZY NIGHT AT FREAKING 7AM!!! :p

...and I can't believe I am meeting you guys tomoro!!!

TIME FLIES!!!

and... I just can't wait!!!

seeya~

Love,

Alicia

No comments: