Friday, July 31, 2009

*A whole new look*

Good Morning people~

hee... I'M BACK again... with a whole new look ...!

I permed my hair in Korea @ 12midnight... !!!! *excitedness* :P
It cost me only 70SGD!!! *cheap cheap* :P

(for my hair length... it probly cost around 300Sgd in SIN!!! )

(This is my first time perming hair... :P Never had the courage to do it... even though I had been wanting to perm it for the longest time~ )

haha..The salon in Korea opens 24hours!!!

Great for shopping queens like me... :P

Wasting hours...sitting in the hair salon, on perming hair in the daytime is a BIG NO NO !!!!

Daytime should be reserved for pretty clothes... sexy high heels... funky bags... cute accessories...lovely make up ...blablala... and the list goes on... :S


Absolutely LURVE IT!!!!!!


BYEBYE STRAIGHT... BORING HAIR~ Wee!!!


One of my Great Purchases from Korea... :) at less than 13 SGD... wat a steal! :)


*Happy and satisfied Alicia* ... haha...


NO... my dearies... I have not forgotten about the Athens post... coming up next...I promise!


It's almost ready :P (sorry neh!)

...and ...I am preparing to go out now... with someone absolutely special~ :)

*Looking forward*
*My heart skipping wildly*
*Butterflies in my belly*

*Can't stop thinking of you*

OMG~

*I think I reallie miss you much*

Love,
Alicia

No comments: