Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Ramblings II:p

Hey peeps...

Jus realise that alot of ppl seems to think I am in a very down mood due to my last entry which is like a week ago...

erm... Thankfully... I am much happier and cheerful...

ALL THANKS TO RETAIL THERAPY & a Special someone! (It works all the time! )

...but... watever it is... Jus wanna thank all for the concern~ :)

Alicia's touched~ (*.*)

I'm in San Francisco now...and the internet S U C K S!!!

...SLOW... and HANG always...

darn sianz~ :( ( (

I'm currently working on the Athens post..and trust me...

There is so many pichas to upload!!! Aaaarrrggghhh~

Jus uploading the pictures alone is drving me crazy...

Fortunately... I'm almost there... :) *patience*
Anyway... I did quite a bit of shopping this month... OMG...

My allowance is almost spent finish le... :P
Will share my wonderful purchases when I have time ok ...? :)

In the meanwhile.... I realise...

For the very first time, I felt homesick!

I miss mom...

I miss dad...

I miss my family...

I miss my friends!!!!

I miss my room ....MY BED~
...and...
I still miss you, my Special One ~ :)

so so SOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING HOME!!!

... but before that.... I think I'll head back to Seoul ,Korea... tomoro... :)

......................

...for....MORE RETAIL THERAPY! ;p

weeee~~~~~~


Love,
Alicia

No comments: