Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dear friend....

To my dear friend....

I had a lovely time today... talking to you...

Laughing with joy over surprisingly supposedly "scary" and "taboo" topic...

Satisfying our durian cravings with "Mao Shan Wang" durian =.= hee~

Heart to heart talk are so sacred... :)

Hard to come by but it's a nice, warm and fuzzy feelin~

I just wanna say...

Whatever decision you choose to make...

Make sure it leave you with no rooms for regrets~

We are both so young... and new to so many things....

There are so many things.. I dun understand...

The thoughts are scary yet exciting and refeshing~

Whatever your decision is, your love ones will be behind you....

You have been loved by many~

...and I believe someday... you will be able to give love to others too... :)

Jus make the right decision for yourself...

Not by the judgement and influence of others...

It should be from you... My friend...

Your life... Your decision...

Dun live with regrets...

I think the greatest shame in life... is "regrets" ...

Take care babe~

Love...
Alicia


No comments: