Tuesday, July 21, 2009

*I pray*

I am afraid...

...so I pray...

*I pray that everthing will be okay*

I pray to God today...

I pray that you will be happy...
I pray that you can laugh with joy...
I pray that you will find peace...
I pray that all good things be bestowed unto you...
I pray that you will stop hurting...
I pray that you will find faith...
I pray that you will learn to trust...
I pray that you will learn to love...
I pray that you will be healthy...
I pray that I won't lose you...

I pray that I can learn to be strong...
I pray to be rid of my fragile heart...
I pray that we can learn to cherish...
I pray that we can learn to compromise...
I pray that we wouldn't lose sight of each other...
I pray that you will be in my heart everyday...

I pray to see your smile~

*I pray everything will be okay*
You are the best thing that happens in my life~ :)

*Yesterday, today & tommorrow*
*True love's just once in a lifetime baby~*

P.S. I LOVE YOU~

No comments: