Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ramdom Ramblings~ (*.*)

arrrggghhh~

Barely slept 4 hours... and I am now awake... (-.-)

*sleepy and grumpy*
lala... I'm heading off to Milan tonight... :)

Shit... I have so many orders (From close friends) .... to confirm... They wanna me to help them buy branded bags... :P

.....and... I'm so lazy to confirm them... haiz...

...My cammie broke down yesterday... :( so sad... probly time to get a new one...

...and... I'm so so SO SO looking forward to Milan... :)

...Looking forward to italian pasta...
...Looking forward to Duomo... ( The beautiful church in Milan)
...Looking forward to the nice weather...
...Looking forward to some crazy shopping...

I heart Europe...

... I'm now gonna pack my bag le...

SO EXCITED!!!
in the meanwhile... Enjoy some pics from my Athens trip... and I promise I'll blog bout it soon! :)

To be very honest.. I'm so dreading that blog entry (because of the LARGE amount of pics...) yet at the same time super excited to blog about it ( due to the Beautiful pictures taken... ) ...

Can't wait to share the beautiful scenery... culture... people... in Greece...:P

...anyway... here u go... e pichas...

TILL THEN...

TATA.

CHEERS~

LOVE,
ALICIA

No comments: