Wednesday, July 15, 2009

*I LOVE GREECE*

I CAN'T BELIEVE... I AM BLOGGIN NOW...

AS I AM DAMN FREAKING TIRED FROM A FULL DAY TRIP TO ATHENS, AEGINA ISLAND!!!

IT'S 11.47PM AT NIGHT. and I have just reached my hotel... (haven't even bathe... )

... I gotta wake up damn early tomoro morning to fly back home...

...I should be packing now, painting my nails... and most importanly sleeping... resting...

...but... u know wat... I DUN CARE!!!

I jus can't wait to share with you all the beautiful sights of ATHENS...

OMG... IT'S JUS HEAVENLY... (*.*)

so... here you go... a short preview of 3 pics...

Look at how blue the sky is... and the clarity of the water... :P LOVE~
and... YES... MY VERY FIRST BIKE RIDE...
haha... Tons of Pichas will be uploaded soon... stay tune~
HAPPY ALICIA SAY... NITENITE~
Love,
Alicia

No comments: